Members of the media are welcome to attend Argonauts practice during training camp. (See Campus Map).
TORONTO ARGONAUTS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE (MAY 31):
THURSDAY, MAY 31 *NOTE TIME CHANGE*
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Walkthrough at York Stadium – York University
Argonauts players followed by head coach Marc Trestman will be available to the media on the field immediately following walkthrough (approx. 12:30 p.m.).
FRIDAY, JUNE 1
7:30 p.m. – Toronto Argonauts vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Tim Hortons Field
Radio: TSN 1050 | TV: TSN
NOTES FOR MEDIA MEMBERS ATTENDING TRAINING CAMP:
- All practice times are approximate and subject to change, including ENG camera shooting times.
- Still photographers may be asked to refrain from shooting some parts of practice.
- Injured players are not available for interviews.
- Parking is not available through the Argonauts.
- Please check in with Argos Communications Personnel upon arrival.
NOTES FOR FANS ATTENDING PRACTICE:
- Photos and videos are prohibited before and during practice.
- Fans can enter York Stadium via the east side (grandstands) no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled practice time.
- There is no admission charge.
- Seating is restricted to East Grandstands.