Thursday, September 20, 2018 — TORONTO ARGONAUTS PRACTICE & MEDIA AVAILABILITY SCHEDULE (SEPT 21-23):
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
12:05 p.m. - Argonauts players followed by head coach Marc Trestman will be available to the media outside the team's locker room once back at BMO Field (Gate 1).
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
7:00 p.m. ET - Toronto Argonauts vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders at BMO FIeld.
TV: TSN | Radio: TSN 1050
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
No on-field or player activities scheduled.
NOTES FOR MEDIA MEMBERS ATTENDING PRACTICE:
- All practice times are approximate and subject to change, including ENG camera shooting times.
- Still photographers may be asked to refrain from shooting some parts of practice.
- Injured players are not available for interviews.
- Parking is not available through the Argonauts.
- Please check in with Argos Communications Personnel upon arrival.
NOTES FOR FANS ATTENDING PRACTICE:
- Photos and videos are prohibited before and during practice.
- Fans can enter Lamport Stadium via the south side no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled practice time.
- Seating is restricted to West Grandstands.