The Toronto Argonauts officially move their practice field to Lamport Stadium in the Liberty Village neighborhood of Toronto. The stadium is located at 1151 King St. West. Media availability will follow practice and occur back at BMO Field outside the Argonauts locker room.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 4
11:10 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Practice at Lamport Stadium (1151 King St. West)
ENG cameras are permitted to film on-field activities from 11:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (approx.)
1:15 p.m. - Argonauts players followed by head coach Marc Trestman will be available to the media outside the team's locker room once the team arrives back at BMO Field.
NOTES FOR MEDIA MEMBERS ATTENDING PRACTICE:
- All practice times are approximate and subject to change, including ENG camera shooting times.
- Still photographers may be asked to refrain from shooting some parts of practice.
- Injured players are not available for interviews.
- Parking is not available through the Argonauts.
- Please check in with Argos Communications Personnel upon arrival.
NOTES FOR FANS ATTENDING PRACTICE:
- Photos and videos are prohibited before and during practice.
- Fans can enter Lamport Stadium via the south side no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled practice time.
- Seating is restricted to West Grandstands.